Disclaimer

I will not be responsible for any material that is found on this site or at the end of links that I may post on this blog site. Mistakes may happen from time to time. URLS and domains may change hands. If you need financial advice or someone to hold your hand while you make the trade, please find another site.

Because the information on this blog are based on my personal opinion and gosh I am so fucking opinionated, it should NOT be considered professional financial investment advice. The ideas and strategies should never be used without first assessing your own personal and financial situation, or without consulting a financial professional, preferably both and in that order. My thoughts and opinions will also change from time to time as I learn and accumulate more knowledge,or my meds wear out, or my post coital euphoria passes.

Feel free to comment on my ideas or ask questions in the comments section for the blog entries. Please remember that this is a blog, and you do not need to agree with everything or anything I write (except I am very needy when it comes to my looks...so you have to say nice things). I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason (abusive, profane, rude, etc.) so please keep the comments polite, unless you are criticising Gold Bugs...in which case go wild....doggie style.

This site is also dedicated to preventing small traders from having their accounts go supernova by listening to Gary Savage. To read more about him, please browse through the posts and also see http://smartmoneytrackerpremium-exposed.com/


Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Gary nailed the USD call


Jan 17th. Gary Savage is not among those caught on the wrong side the market. No siree. He saw the USD was going to go down and he made the call.







 He was a bit early in December calling for the USD top though.





Quite early in November, when he was sure the USD was about to roll over.







In October too, USD was not bullish to him because it was on a "Crawl". This was NOT a bullish pattern.







Just waiting since September for the USD to go down.




But USD was sooooo bearish in August.




And the "First Stage of the Bear Market" began in July.


So you see "folks", for $500 a year you too can have this priceless analysis, with a nice brag at the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment